Monterey Bay is a local colloquialism sometimes used to describe the whole of the Central Coast communities of Santa Cruz and Monterey counties offering protected areas helping conserve ocean wildlife and marine ecosystems. Monterey Bay is home to many species of marine mammals, as well as being on the migratory path of gray, humpback whales, and a breeding site for elephant seals. Killer whales are also found along the coast, especially when Gray whales migrate, as they hunt the whales during their migration north.
- Top Notes: Bayberry
- Mid Notes: Clove, Nutmeg, Ginger
- Base Notes: Cypress, Cedar, Balsam, Fir, Musk
- Eco-Friendly made Soy Wax Blend
- No Harmful Additives – Quality Fragrance Oils Certified By (IFRA) Standards
- 8-Ounce Tins with 6 oz. Net Wax Weight
- Lead-Free Cotton Wick, Phthalate Free
- 2″ Tall x 2.95″ Diameter
Approximate Burn Time: 8 oz. tin: 25+ hours
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the tin. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before your next burn to prevent excess smoke.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets, and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the tin