Ocean Beach is a mile-long and situated north of Point Loma in San Diego. A wide beach of sand suitable to sunbathe, surf, swim, play volleyball, light up at the fire pits. Dog Beach is one of the amenities and the only 24-hour beach for off-leash dogs in San Diego. Ocean Beach has a vintage-retro vibe, with plenty of VW vans and antique stores. Home to Ocean Beach Municipal Pier, the West Coast’s longest concrete pier, where you can walk almost a half-mile over the sea.
Fragrance: Orange Cream
- Top: Ripe, Juicy Mandarin Oranges
- Middle: Creamy Vanilla Cake Batter
- Base: Crunchy Nuts and Soft Butter
- Eco-Friendly made Soy Wax Blend
- No Harmful Additives – Quality Fragrance Oils Certified By (IFRA) Standards
- 8-Ounce Tins with 6 oz. Net Wax Weight
- Lead-Free Cotton Wick, Phthalate Free
- 2″ Tall x 2.95″ Diameter
Approximate Burn Time: 8 oz. tin: 25+ hours
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the tin. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before your next burn to prevent excess smoke.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets, and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the tin