Crescent Bay cove is located in Laguna Beach. ¼ mile in length offering a sandy stretch with rocky areas at the north and south ends. Off the north point, there is a large rock about 120 yards offshore called Seal Rock because of the seals and sea lions that take refuge there.
- Top: Cinnamon, Sugar
- Middle: Honey, Butter
- Base: Vanilla, Cream
- Eco-Friendly made Soy Wax Blend
- No Harmful Additives – Quality Fragrance Oils Certified By (IFRA) Standards
- 8-Ounce Tins with 6 oz. Net Wax Weight
- Lead-Free Cotton Wick, Phthalate Free
- 2″ Tall x 2.95″ Diameter
Approximate Burn Time: 8 oz. tin: 25+ hours
Tips to get the most out of your candle:
1. On the first burn of your new candle, let the wax melt pool reach the edges of the tin. This prevents “tunneling” and increases burn time.
2. ALWAYS trim the wick to about ¼” before your next burn to prevent excess smoke.
Candle Safety Information:
• Don’t burn your candle for longer than 4 hours
• Never leave the candle burning unattended
• Trim the wick before burning the candle
• Keep the candle away from drafts, flammable objects, pets, and children
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Stop burning the candle with ¼” of wax left in the tin